Saturday, October 17, 2009

Lagoon


Last weekend was pure bliss for my kids. We spent the entire day at Lagoon with Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncles. Jada went on Colossis (?) for the first time. She had been planning and measuring herself all week to make certain she qualified. She even tried to wear her sandals with heels just to be a litttle taller and seal the deal. When the time came to go on it she freaked and changed her mind but scince I'm such a good parent I grabbed her and said "You're doing it!" The Lady at the counter didn't think that was good parenting she pulled Jada aside and spoke to her privately and gave me the hand when I tried to put in my 2 cents. I'm not sure what she said but Jada stopped crying and stood in line fearlessly. She even opened her eyes during the second loop and said "Whoa! Cool!" and demanded we do it again.

What a fun day!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Way to go, Jada! I need her to come rub off on my girls. They are wimps!

Audrey said...

AWESOME!