Sunday, August 24, 2008

Last Days of Summer

We jammed plenty of fun into the last days of summer break. First we spent the day at Deer Creek with perfect water until five when a giant rain storm blew through. Luke had just as much fun playing in the puddles as in the lake.


Next we spent some quality white trash time at the Monster Truck races. Hate to admit it but I'm starting to get a kick out of this type of thing (plan an intervention if I start growing a mullet.)
Last we spent the weekend playing hard in Bear Lake. We didn't get glass water but the kids spent plenty of time on the tube. They deserved it after patiently watching us wake board all summer. We went to the cave and had a crazy tour guide who thought turning out the lights and having us hike out in pitch black would be a good idea. I thought she was joking and didn't grab my kids turns out she wasn't. Jada was rightly scared and started crying I couldn't find her until a guy behind me turned on his key chain light. Don't know if I'm going to get her in another cave anytime soon.


1 comment:

Audrey said...

The lights scared me to death to! I hated it!