Thursday, August 28, 2008

Moustache Madness


Brandon is the king of weird hair. The odder more out of date the better in his book. He has a new favorite movie "Hot Rod" kind of funny in a "Dumb and Dumber" type way. The stunt man in this movie has a fake moustache and says "all great men have moustaches" When I heard this I knew what was to come. I complained everyday about it and how is made him look like a child predator but he insisted on keeping it. Then one day I come home and start talking to him and he just says "I hate you" I look up kind of shocked and finally notice that he shaved of the horrible thing (turns out he did it two days ago and I didn't even notice) Now if he grows another I have no room to complain.

1 comment:

Monica said...

This picture screams some serious awesomeness. After all most people with mustaches are way to old to catch air like that. This combination
of mustache + big wake board air may never be seen again. It is far far to rare.