Friday, October 17, 2008

Oops!

The day started out perfectly we had planned a girls day of shopping in Salt Lake and lunch with Jennie M. but I guess my mind was only on the fun to come and I left the phone on top of the car while putting in Luke's car seat.
I realized the phone was missing as we started leaving Heber I had Jessica call and it rang so I figured I left it on the table, in the back of my mind I thought about calling and having Brandon go double check but I didn't want him to know I forgot it.
Turns out you should listen to hunches cause the phone was right by the mailbox and the mailman ran over it. Could have been avoided if only.
But on the bright side shopping and lunch was fabulous!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

It was fabulous! I hope it was worth it!

Danielle said...

I'm so glad to hear that someone else does stuff like that!

Monica said...

I am afraid Brandon is never going to let you forget this. We need one of those zappers they use on Men in Black!

So when are we going back for jeans?

jennie said...

I am glad I am not the only one who has had one of their phones run over. It was so much fun seeing you! I miss you guys

Graham Family said...

I'm glad you have joined the club!!I've left my camera on the back of my car and never found it, and dropped a cell phone in the toliet. My husband has decided to take all electronics away from me.jk But i'm glad you had a good lunch and a fun shopping day!!