Friday, October 10, 2008

Super Hero in Training

Lately Mia has only been hanging out with two boys Canyon and Felix. While I love these two guys, I have been a little worried that Mia should start playing with more girls especially at recess. Seriously what is going to happen if they hit the we hate girls stage?
I asked her to try and play with some of her girl friends and found out she wasn't interested. Turns out recess is serious business. She is in the Super Hero training program put on by Canyon and Felix. Canyon's strength is running and Felix's climbing. Mia apparently is in the intermediate stage and will get a wand. I guess I can't mess with potential greatness.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

The superhero thing could really come in handy for you. If you need some girl-time, give Sarah a call. She would love it!

Monica said...

Ha Ha.. I wonder why she is still in training? Isn't the girls are icky stage now? Maybe Mia's super hero power is being a boy magnet.

jennie said...

Super Hero Training- how intense! I am sure Canyon and Felix are such capable trainers! I wish I could sign my girls up.

Jessica said...

I had no idea Felix had a super power!I am such a proud mother. I am glad Mia keeps him in check.

Audrey said...

Seriously, that is the coolest thing ever. Imagine where we'd all be if we'd been in a super hero training program.