Thursday, November 6, 2008

Didn't Get the Memo

You would think after spending many Halloweens at the Utah State Howl that I would understand that girls are supposed to dress up cute. Well my husband had other plans, he dreamed of being Hot Rod (see Cox Family Blog for Pictures) so I got stuck being a member of his crew not the girl but Dave with the blade stuck out of his head. So my friends showed up looking hot like this:

And I showed up like this:


Yes the Wolf shirt is available for lending if you are planning a trip to Wyoming sometime soon.

Here is a picture I stole of my lovely husband! Sick trick hon!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

I like your originality! Its nice to have you back in blogland:)

jennie said...

what a supportive wife! and personally, I am crazy about the tee shirt- what a looker!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

You looked hot! Too bad the picture doesn't capture the metal gaping from your head!

Monica said...

I don't know what you are talking about. You so had the best girl costume and you looked SO HOT!

Audrey said...

Truckers everywhere are dreaming wanting you Janelle. Be careful where you wear that wolf shirt ;)