Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Man Week (more like man month)

The last week of October into the first week of November has been all about Brandon.First I spent our 9yr anniversary at the Jazz game, second I wore the Halloween costume of his choice, then I went to the Metallica concert, and for the grand finale we spent the weekend in Oakland at a Raiders game. Am I the greatest wife ever or what.

Some football player named Cliff with a SuperBowl ring. I think he thought I was going to take it and run.


The stadium
My thoughts: even though Raider Fans look like thugs they are fun to hang with. Yes the team has sucked for a couple of years but everyone has a good sense of humor and lots of jokes to make about the situation.

Oakland is scary but San Francisco was fun and I got to go the H&M store. I guess man week isn't so bad!!!!!

6 comments:

Becca said...

You are so beautiful! Love the pea coat, you are wife of the year for sure.

Monica said...

All vacations are fun even mancations! You do look very pretty in your pea coat.

Jessica said...

You are the best wife! The stuff you got at H&M is so cute it was worth the trip!

Danielle said...

you should definitely have some good wife points stocked up! Sounds like some fun was had though.

jennie said...

You are such a good wife- Brandon is one lucky guy!

Two Twisted Sistas said...

I already knew you were the best wife ever! Sounds like you had a fun couple of weeks.