Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gym Girl

Warning this is just a post to vent!
So I've been going to the same morning class for way too long to keep track and have kind of stayed in the same spot in the room. Last week another girl decided she liked that spot, no big deal she got there first so I just set up on the other side of the room.

Today I was the second person there and nobody was in the original spot so I put my stuff there then along comes horse face (I know that's mean but she has a really cute body just a long face with big teeth and I'm mad so I can be mean) She puts her stuff practically on top of mine!!! Note it's a big room and so far there are only three people and lots of other places to go. I thought she has to be kidding. As the class was about to start I asked her "Are you staying right here" She just snarled "I was planning on it" what a @#$#@Q@%@# So I moved. I should have stood my ground but as the class progressed she moved more towards the middle (I think she likes to be looked at) so I was able to go closer my equipment.

Thursday should be interesting. I do take some comfort in the thought that maybe she will feel the need to wake up even earlier to beat me to class not me I will be enjoying the extra 10 minutes of sleep and finding a new spot far from Mr Ed.

8 comments:

HK said...

That's so funny. I'm glad I'm not the only one who comes up with mean nicknames for people. I hope you get your spot back!

Monica said...

Maybe you should leave some hay in the opposite side from your spot to detour the horse face....that will teach her!

Jenny said...

You want me to fight her? I totally will.

Audrey said...

she sounds like a beeotch!! I will come to the Thursday class (which is big, because I like to be asleep at that time) if you can promise me that you will fight her. I'll be your corner. I'll cheer for you and wave carrots and apples to distract her. Fight, fight, fight, fight

Danielle said...

Don't you just hate "mean girls" at the gym? I think she wants to be as cool as you, so she wants your spot. Don't give in!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Janelle you are a riot. You and your friends comments had me laughing so hard, too funny.

thebarrusfamily said...

I LOVED IT!!! That's hilarious!! It's good to know I'm not the only one who gets bugged at people like that.

Heather said...

I can't believe people are so crazy. That's why I don't go to the gym. I'm just not tough enough.