Saturday, February 21, 2009

Living the Dream!

Those who know me, know that vehicles of any type are just not my idea of a good time. Maybe because I suck at driving (I'm one of those who give women drivers a bad name). So funny that our family business involves selling things with large scary engines (don't ever let me on the sales floor) Last week we sponsored Monster Truck Jam which happened to fall on Valentines weekend so needless to say no romantic dinners, movies, flowers, or even a card instead we were consumed by Monster Trucks and fast food. So to quote my good friend Audrey (who also spent her V day with earplugs and french fries) "I'm Living the Dream!!"


Seriously the second night wasn't so bad. Max D won and cheese fries kind of rock!

(but Brandon I'm expecting flowers and fancy dinner, Jazz games don't count, and a day of snowshoeing or skiing sometime soon! love ya)

5 comments:

Becca said...

That looks like a finger-lickin good time! Mine was almost equally romantic...
Gotta Go Jessica's kids+mine =trouble

Danielle said...

Thanks, I needed another reason to be grateful for girls. This may something I will never experience.

Jessica said...

Snowshoeing is on! Tell Brandon he owes you!

Audrey said...

Max D rules. That is all that can be said ;) I like to tell myself that we are "cool mom's" ....I mean really, we rocked monster trucks. You rocked monster trucks two nights in a row. You rule.

Monica said...

You are such a awesome wife tell yourself that over and over! And Luke is very lucky to have you for his mother. Monster trucks were pretty much a hit. Even though I considered my V-day romantic day over before they began they were still a hit.