Monday, March 16, 2009

Gym Girl Update

I've had a request for an update. Nothing too exciting no fist fights, scratching, pulling hair etc.
I've come to terms with exploring new spots.
I do believe in Karma because last week horse face got sick during class and had to leave, it must be a bad bug because she was not there on Thursday (so I visited my old spot)....Wait I take it back I don't want Karma to come and kick me in the butt for being mean.
I will now say nice things about her in my head so I won't get sick or break a leg.

5 comments:

Cecily R said...

Ah, MAN! Now I want to know the rest of this story...I feel like I was incredibly late to the party!

Ali said...

I am loving your playlist you have on your blog. I think you need to burn me a cd to keep on top of your good Karma!

Janelle said...

Sad thing is my Sonic Wall just recently started blocking mine and others playlists so I can't even change it or see what is on it but as soon as it's fixed I will work on a cd.

Unknown said...

You are so funny, I was laughing so hard at you. or I mean with you!

Missy said...

Remind me never to go to the gym! It's hard enough to get up early and work out, then add Mrs. Ed! I think I'll keep my ghetto booty home! More power to ya Janelle!