Friday, March 27, 2009

No Camera

This will be a boring post because my camera is still visiting my sister. I keep forgetting to pick it up. Too bad because I have lots to post about.

First: We survived the Piano Festival both Jada and Mia got eight superiors!

Second: We survived Jada's birthday party at Build-a-Bear. Thanks to a generous neighbor 12 kids were able to make a bear. (Also thanks to Monica for driving)

Last but not least I got new running shoes for my birthday (Thanks Brandon) I also got advice on how to avoid ankle and shin injuries. So time to increase those miles and get ready for some races!

Pictures will be added once I am reunited with the camera.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Surviving piano festival is no small feat! Sounds like the party was fun. You are so brave to attempt build-a-bear. The cool mom award goes to you!

jennie said...

Janelle- Happy Birthday! I just tried calling you but nobody answered. You are probably celebrating! Hope all is going well.

Brooke and Justin said...

Happy Birthday!! I actually did think of you on your b-day. Good Luck on racing.