Sunday, November 29, 2009

Celebrating Luke!


Luke recently turned four!
We brought in the celebration with a Sunday gathering of friends for cake (Jessica's best recipe ever) and ice cream. We then had a family party at Chuck E Cheese. The people who work there must be extremely patient or half crazy. That place is loud and obnoxious but Luke loved the attention, games, gifts, and food. So I'd call it a success.
I will add pictures once I get some from my Mom. I remembered the camera but forgot the batteries (so typical me)

Some things that are great about Luke:

He still loves Monster trucks, diggers, police cars, ambulances, fire engines, Nascar, etc......

He loves his blue blanket called old B
(old because I tried to buy a replacement for washing days but the new one doesn't work)

He won't go to bed until he watches part of Sports Center with his Dad.

He comes to work with me almost everyday and fills his Rhino with parts that everyone has to search for later.

If he wants out of chores he will suddenly become sick.

One of his favorite songs is "Bad to the Bone"

He would live in sweat pants or pj's if I let him.

(Hmmm it fills like I'm writing about a 40 year old man not a 4 year old boy I guess they really don't change that much it just becomes less cute) ha ha

He loves stories and cuddles and back tickles and tells me he loves me almost everyday.

I love Luke and don't look forward to the day when I have to send him off to school, I'll miss having my buddy by my side all the time.

3 comments:

jennie said...

Happy Birthday Luke- What a cutie!

Audrey said...

I laughed out loud over the 40 year old man comment. I love Luke!

bestofthebishops said...

Boys are SO fun! Luke seems like one hysterically funny little boy:) Dinner with the "old h.s girls" was so great the other night!!