Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Freckles

Freckles. I've always hated that word it sounds harsh. Not at all sexy or sultry and isn't that what we are supposed to be? Time to embrace what I have (I know a bit late at 32) for some reason I was not blessed with the golden skin of my little sis or the snow white complexion of my older sis, as much as I hoped those spots would fade with age they just seem to increase and blend in with the wrinkles.
I look at my pretty daughter Jada and see her freckles and realize hey they aren't bad she is cute as they come. We are beautiful and proud to be sport'n angel kisses!


pretty good self portrait

My beauty queen just lost her third tooth!
(She put up a good fight, didn't want the thing pulled even though it was hanging by a thread)


now if only I could embrace the spare tire look


5 comments:

Monica said...

You are so funny. How many times have I told you. Warped lens. There is now spare tires on you little hot bod. If you are embracing your freckles so can I!

Jessica said...

I am glad you are starting to figure out how hot you are!

Monica said...

I just realized I wrote There is now spare tires... What I really meant to write is there is NO spare tires. I hope you knew I messed up on the writing. Oh! and the you is suppose to be your. Can I redo that comment?

McKenzie Hansen said...

You're awesome! Your freckles are gorgeous! I have a face full of freckles, and I'm now motivated to appreciate them - so thank you!

jennie said...

Hey, I am so glad you found my new blog. I love this post because I LOVE your freckles. I would love to get together with you guys soon- I want to hear all about zions.