Thursday, December 18, 2008

Little Fish and the Fish Whisperer.

Lola and Creed love the water. You can throw, dunk, splash, and flip them and they love every minute of it. It was good for my kids to see that you won't melt or die if you put your face in the water. By the end of the trip my kids became fish too. Thanks Lola and Creed for the free swimming lessons.





My mother-in-law was born and raised in the wrong place. She is an ocean girl through and through. We took a hike to some waterfalls and a giant rope swing, she took one look over the edge and jumped into the water then climbed up the giant ladder to swing off the rope swing. I looked over the edge then explained to everyone that I would sacrifice jumping to watch the kids.

Here she is about the take the leap of faith.

Some of the boys on the rope swing.

2 comments:

jennie said...

How fun!- We went to the same rope swing when we were in Hawaii. Scary but fun!

Danielle said...

I think we went there too! But I took the "watch the kids" route also.