Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving





Forgot to bring the camera along so you get more fabulous pictures of my cute kids. Thanksgiving was great times two. First stop; the gym which offers 3 wonderful hours of classes to prepare for the days feast. I had big plans to attend all 3 and then eat a whole pie but of course Joe called the night before inviting Brandon to play football bashing my dreams and limiting me to one class. (thanks a lot Joe)
Second stop; Grandma Fawcett where Jenny did beat us all in a game apple something or other. I will get even someday maybe with a game like Candy Land or Chutes and Ladders they seem to be my specialty I beat Luke all the time.
Last stop; the in-laws where we ate again and planned for our upcoming trip. Oh yeah that's right I'm off for Hawaii!
So to sum it all up I have a lot to be thankful for.

8 comments:

Danielle said...

You have beautiful kids. I am so jealous about Hawaii. Go to Poipu once for me!

Becca said...

Hawaii! You are such a jetsetter,
You look so great and you should pat your skinny back over making it to one class!
Those dang husbands are always spoiling our workout plans.
I did eat a pie...or two
and sad enough Logan has no classes on thanksgiving or I would have gone......OK I never checked.

jennie said...

I love the pictures. It was great seeing you and your cute kids last Sat. Thanks for all the help and check is in the mail!

Jessica said...

Take me with you!!!
Just Kidding I will hold down the fort in H town while you are gone!

Monica said...

Don't leave me!!!! Remember when I said I would be really quiet the whole time.. I meant it.

ok ok... I guess I will help hold down the fort with
Heber Whole Foods (aka Jessica)

HK said...

I have got to find a picture of Rocky when he was a kid. I swear Luke is Rocky's kid!! Have fun in Hawaii. I wish I could go with you.

Heather said...

Hawaii, what a great thing to be thankful for. Those are great pictures too.

Jenny said...

Ummm, remember when you asked what you could get me for Christmas? Well, Hawaii sounds about right.