Thursday, January 1, 2009

Last Vacation Pictures (I promise!)

I sat down to post about Christmas but I can't find the camera and don't feel like stopping the rock fest downstairs to ask about it. Today is 2009 we are bringing in the new year with a house full of neighbor kids and me constantly saying "Clean that up before you get something else out, No popcorn I just vacuumed, and You need to take turns." So pretty much a typical day. Guess the new year didn't bring a super fun mom.

I will post all about the Christmas joy as soon as the camera magically reappears. Until then here are some more rainy day adventures.

Here's to Jumping into a New Year!


6 comments:

Becca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca said...

love your vacation pictures! I can live vicariously through you.And feel as if I've seen something bigger than Dairy Keen in my life. No offense Dairy Keen is nice....But sweet Hawaii....
No worries you are not the only one who wasn't transformed into super fun mom in 2009, I just yelled at my kids for waking up my baby....Grrrrrr naptimes are supposed to be long, it is my only productive time all day.

Danielle said...

I love your Hawaii pictures too! It makes me feel better that somewhere it is warm and green! I'm with you & the house full of neighbor kids...I could just make a copy of what you're saying and play it at my house:)

Jessica said...

I will be there to pick up my kid ASAP. Hawaii looks better with every pic you post.

HK said...

I think you should keep posting your vacation pictures. It gives me something to look at instead of all the snow. We are really wishing we moved somewhere warm instead of Logan!

jennie said...

Happy New Year. It was so great talking to you- sorry I had to rush off. I love the pics from Hawaii, I think you should keep them coming!