Friday, January 9, 2009

Reasons Why Mia is Great!




Mia recently turned 9 here are just some of the reasons she is wonderful!

Loves to talk (even to me). She often starts a conversation in the middle which doesn't make sense unless you understand that her mind is always going a million miles per hour.

Very Friendly. She is loving and forgiving, everyone is her friend.

Likes trying new adventures. I can take her almost anywhere. She came this way. As a baby she would get upset if we stayed home all day or stuck to any type of schedule. Grandma called her a "Go baby"

Loves to learn. She looks forward to school each day.

Helpful. Usually does as asked without too much complaining.

Smart. Catches on to things a little too quickly.

I love watching her grow from a baby to a beautiful girl. I wish I could slow the process down but I know she is going to keep being an amazing person.
I love you Mia!

8 comments:

Monica said...

Mia really is great in every way and well loved around our house!
Happy Day Mia!

Danielle said...

Whenever I see Mia she is happy! I love her bright smiling face!

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday to Mia! She is always so happy and friendly.

jennie said...

Mia is one of the friendliest, happiest girls I know.

Jessica said...

I am glad Mia is very forgiving it helps with her friendship with Felix. She is honestly one of the sweetest kids I have ever been around. Practically part of the family!

Jenny said...

Sorry we had to miss your party, Mia. We're going to wait for the newness of all your bday and Christmas gifts to wear off and then you will get a present from us.

Alena said...

I agree. Mia is definitely one of my favorite people. I love having her as a piano student too!!!!

thebarrusfamily said...

She sounds like a sweet girl.

Your Christmas tree looks familiar. Did you get it at Costco last year? Just curious.